Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Kangaroomitation?

Strange things!  Sittin in th' cab', watchin the rain dribble down the window. Take 5 or so shots, and slideshow them, and there's are calm, meditative look in 'em.  Aaaaarh!






Bonnet Monarch

TOP - Grass Tree

BOTTOM - of Grass Tree

Guard Poss! - On Fridge Lookout

Na!  Nothin' happening Boss!  Got any more tucka?




Aaaah!  Da widdle catapillaaah!



Reckon these fellas, the one's with eyes on 'em, aside from having those type of markings merely as a defense, are cosmic.  This pic loses the detail.  But up close, they're more captivating than Michael Angelo or Da Vinci's, or any human handiwork.  Then there's the magnificence in their delicate structure.  Y' get down close, and it's a marvel the natural engineering in like, these critters' wing structures, etc.  When y' like me, wiff no humans to know, y' gotto spend y' time somehow?  After a while with a good camera, you find choice things in the miniature world of insects, an' fungi, an' stuff.


THEY'RE COMING!








TREE! Molded itself back on itself.






Caught this fella, with his/her mate, doing their spring mating dance-in-flight for about two minutes, on my old mobile phone.  Right next to my ute.  Like, the spirits were giving me a bit of light entertainment, in me down moments.  Here, it landed and stayed that way for minutes, obviously displaying his/her "qualities" to me NO! to the other one.  The line of irradescant "buttons" across the bottom, and the red ones below, just glowed, like they had lights in 'em.  Bloody stunning.  Pic taken in Mebbin State Forest, 15th December, I think, mating day, or so, for them. This is about 100-to-120mm across.

See the laughing Buddha in the centre top?









Bit of trick effects on a phone camera app, of the Great Father Sun's "eyes"



Hanging Rock, northern NSW



HOG WARRIOR MOTH



Silver Knight Moth

Live Web-Casta!

Another face - SCARY!

My Pet Mask Beetle


O! My Green Heart!

Ol' Canie, me mate!




Sacred Rock - ULURU





ULURU  Not my pic, sadly

No comments:

Post a Comment