Tuesday, February 26, 2013

JUST DEFIANCE POSTERS!

Here's one for Zuckerberger.  Hohoho! Hehehe! Hahaha!  Like, Dream and Profess and hope I may - well, no hope left in me these days - but I do know that the Pure State is never gonna happen, while the zeros of CRAPitalism are so fixated on stealing everything and soul for themselves!  Zo! The dicks who are so fascinated by having power over my soul, are just exposing how insane they are, how stupid, and how big there balls are - ie., they're wankers!  As i watched a Jet Li movie the other night, I mused that I would much rather have attained to being a Gung Fu Master like Li, or Jackie Chan, or Bruce Lee, than having any Mastery over the whole world, like my insane mum and her massively insane and evil Cults-plural bred me to be!  But it seems, once that certain level of wealth grabs dumb white dicks by the balls there's nothing anyone can do to wake them out of their greed trances.  So, play yer silly fucking games churchie boyzz and gerlzzz,  I'm resigned to dying poor, probably engineered by Mark Hassed type psychos, to die in a gutter somewhere.  This life, this world, while Divine on one hand, is also evil, even just in it;s lure, it's allure, and is all, just, a Dream.  But, I do think "behavior" has an impact, somewhere, in our larger existence.  So, not being enamored of stupidity, trivial and wasteful stuff, and having been Graced by the Wise with the Immense Beauty of simple, clean, Wisdom, clearly not of this lowly world, I can sort of deal with it as you've put me.  But, mess me over or not.., whatever drove the dicks to be dicks, aliens, their school masters, cult or club honchos, or the demon in their own heads, to shit on me.., you'll get yours.  Too many Wise Ancient Traditions recognize that there is good and really sound reason to obey good rules.  Because the whitearse whiteface churchie-schooled modern idiots of this recent 50 or less years are so fixated and entranced to believe that they can do anything, including rooting everything their fascinated eyes land upon, and get away with it, definitely doesn't make it the ultimate truth!  Somewhere down the cosmic track, it's gonna come back on ya'.  Good Law, is Communist L:aw.  That's all there is to it.



Most Honest, Most Honorable Thing I've ever seen or heard an Australian copper write or say!

ANGRY JUST DEFIANCE!!!

Therefore!!!!!

'Nough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment