Friday, February 22, 2013

OoooW!  NASTY Just Defiance!







This one, was designed once I realized the Australian and British armies were having influence on my life, trying to steer me into assuming authority as one of their General Commanders.  We're all "puppets", but by this stage, and not telling me, added to all the other hidden issues behind my very existence, sends me spare, and so I DEFY!!! is the only Honorable Option.  Especially considering how "bent" those forces are, in terms of the dark side, of "bastardization" of recruits, etc.  I am clearly naive, but I regard myself, trying in some way to follow in my Step-Fathers Most Honorable footsteps, as preferring "DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR!", as put in the poster.  As events and my contributions to the national and global political shitfight being what they are, were the bricks able to approach me with some honesty, I may well accept some offer, if only to get me out of this shithole, they, the Freemasons and the Catholics, all Zionist dicksuckers, have had me buried in since my conception.  PLUS..., a substantial compensation payout!







THIS!  I reckon, were I to assume any posture of command over this evermore fucked world, should be downloaded off this site by every Outlaw Motorcycle Club on Earth, enlarged and framed, and mounted on their Club rooms wall.  The words, obviously downloaded from Heaven, through my mental portals, are striking, and could not possibly NOT be aspired to, by any, True Outlaw Warrior, worth their blood, bike and preferred drug.  The "!%" on the top, "for the 99%" is jusssst, oooozie!  Should really be saying to the OCCUPY WALL STREET Champions, worldwide, and the likes of WikiLeaksters, Et Al, Et Al, and to all Righteous Bikers, that they are One!

Headquarters of JUSTDEFIANCE Outlaw Junction GLOBAL



No comments:

Post a Comment