Friday, February 22, 2013

One truly beautiful Mushroom! About 80mm across the top, a deep, "trippy" blue, jus' sittin' there, sayin' "I'm YOURS, Master!"  So, I took 20 pics of 'im, then ate  'im!  Either I'm gettin' old, or it wasn't the fabled "Blue Meanies" reputed to be super-magic mushies.  But, "Mr Champion", my partime Guard-Possum up there, knew a magic mushie when he saw one, and ate one.  I watched him trip for about 6 hours!  Sitting dead still, I knew he was seeing the shadow world, and was both gettin' off, and freakin' at what was comin' at him!  Didn't see him for a few days after, about a week I think?  But when he reappeared, he was fine!  Even a bit more relaxed, "cool!" evern! This mushie is of course what inspired another writing name for meself, of "General Blue Meanee" and is me in another time-space continuum. 

Cosmic Bowman of the Three Wise Tribes Rebalance.  Standing on the decapitated head of the whitefaced liar!

5 arrows-a-second!




One version of my vision for a new Australian, or "Uluruba" national flag, with 2 more versions below.



Earth Flag

No comments:

Post a Comment